- a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically an unwelcome one；a characteristic that deviates from the normal type
noun: aberration, plural noun: aberrations
- 1. a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically an unwelcome one they described the outbreak of violence in the area as an aberration I see these activities as some kind of mental aberration 同義詞
- ▪ a characteristic that deviates from the normal type colour aberrations 同義詞
- ▪ the failure of rays to converge at one focus because of a defect in a lens or mirror.
- ▪ the apparent displacement of a celestial object from its true position, caused by the relative motion of the observer and the object.
...當然我們將盡力將色差降至最低。 We know that there is some color aberration in our product. However, it is unavoidable by current technology...
...目鏡光線數量者為何物 ? 4. Is your lens corrected for chromatic aberrations? 你的鏡片有無修正過像差 ? 5. What three bacterial shapes ...
... both surfaces with the same tool. Because of symmetry, aberrations including coma, distortion and lateral chromatic aberration almost exactly canceled...