- accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation)；be unable to tolerate (someone or something)
verb: abide, 3rd person present: abides, gerund or present participle: abiding, past tense: abided, past participle: abided
- 1. accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation) I said I would abide by their decision
- 2. informal be unable to tolerate (someone or something) if there is one thing I cannot abide it is a lack of discipline 同義詞
- 3. (of a feeling or memory) continue without fading or being lost at least one memory will abide 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ archaic live; dwell many unskillful Men do abide in our City of London
abiding(形容詞)=enduring 持久的 耐久的 I am abiding with you. 我與你們(你)同在(住) 這個字abiding很常出現在聖經裡 當聖經理提到上帝(耶穌)與我們同在的時候 就是用到abiding...
Americans alway can't abide others advance. So selfish！ 原句有點小瑕疵, 先幫您訂正: ...
humble adj. 謙遜的；謙恭的；簡陋的 v.使謙卑 abode n. 住所；住處 Welcome to our humble abode guys! 這句的意思應該是說：歡迎各位來到寒舍！