- sudden and unexpected；brief to the point of rudeness; curt
- 1. sudden and unexpected I was surprised by the abrupt change of subject our round of golf came to an abrupt end on the 13th hole 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. brief to the point of rudeness; curt you were rather abrupt with that young man 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a style of speech or writing) not flowing smoothly; disjointed abrupt, epigrammatic paragraphs an occasionally abrupt narrative 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. steep; precipitous the abrupt double peak of the mountain 同義詞 反義詞
it show that landscape dynamics may involve abrupt and discontinuous behaviour involving flips between quasi-stable...
...很多，「突發且不可逆轉」是部份華文媒體的中文翻譯版本之一，原文英文則是abrupt and irreversible impacts，請參考BBC新聞網站這段報導（http://news.bbc...
Dear C: It could be abrupt of me to write to you given that we may still not know each other yet...