- agree to a demand, request, or treaty；assume an office or position
verb: accede, 3rd person present: accedes, gerund or present participle: acceding, past tense: acceded, past participle: acceded
- 1. agree to a demand, request, or treaty the authorities did not accede to the strikers' demands I found myself with little choice but to accede 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. assume an office or position Elizabeth I acceded to the throne in 1558 he acceded to the post of director in September 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become a member of an organization Albania acceded to the IMF in 1990 同義詞 反義詞
- agree to a demand, request, or treaty: the authorities did not accede to the strikers' demands I found myself with little choice but to accede
Oxford American Dictionary
Last year Taiwan acceded to the WTO on the basis of a mechanism called the Minimum...
... Chou Kun (Tom), a civic-minded (中文是??)person, (acceded 是不及物動詞,不適用) agreed to take the position as president of B...
... by the United Nations climatic change summary joint pledge acceding state three conferences. The goal is “stabilizes...