- (of a vehicle or other physical object) begin to move more quickly；increase in amount or extent
verb: accelerate, 3rd person present: accelerates, gerund or present participle: accelerating, past tense: accelerated, past participle: accelerated
- 1. (of a vehicle or other physical object) begin to move more quickly the car accelerated toward her
- ▪ increase in amount or extent inflation started to accelerate the key question is whether stress accelerates aging 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ undergo a change in velocity an accelerating electron radiates off some of its energy
- (especially of a vehicle) begin to move more quickly: the car accelerated towards her
Accelerated Learning We each have a preferred learning style — a way of learning... because it is easier, it is quicker. Hence the name – Accelerated Learning. Accelerated Learning就是根據我們個人學習的習慣所研發出來的教學模式...
Accelerated depreciation does not lower the total amount of taxes paid over the asset's life. 加速...asset’s useful life.反而, 它順從或延期稅對財產的有用的生活的最新歲月。This is because accelerated methods charge a higher portion of asset costs against revenue in earlier ...
... completely 沒完全斷絕關係 great in momentum and irresistible 大契機及無法抵抗的 accelerate the speed; speed up 加速; 全速前進