- able to be agreed on; suitable；moderately good; satisfactory
- 1. able to be agreed on; suitable the electoral arrangements must be acceptable to the people
- ▪ moderately good; satisfactory an acceptable substitute for champagne 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ pleasing; welcome some coffee would be most acceptable 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. able to be tolerated or allowed pollution in the city had reached four times the acceptable level 同義詞 反義詞
...是後面這一件長長的名詞子句,它也是believe的受詞 something=it is far more acceptable than it actually is to just make screamingly atrocious spelling and grammatical...
... by the crowd. 以此類推... 您的第二句 Your performance is acceptable for by the crowd. 意思應該是「你的表演是可以被觀眾接受的...
... as what? An original publication, or a reference for publication? An acceptable collage paper must go through a peer reviewed system. Wikipedia ...