- 1. 接受 a letter of acceptance 接受函
- 2. 贊成 to meet with or find acceptance 得到認同 to gain acceptance 受歡迎
- 3. 忍受 the numb acceptance of one's fate 對命運的麻木忍受
- 4. 承兌; 驗收 to present a bill for acceptance 遞交承兌匯票 acceptance of goods/delivery 收貨／交貨驗收
1. the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered
2. the process or fact of being received as adequate, valid, or suitable
3. agreement with or belief in an idea or explanation
4. willingness to tolerate a difficult situation
... That Require a Specific Method of Acceptance 有要求同意接受特別方式的報價 An offer may prescribe the place, time, manner...
For this reason, in Fig. 5, ID1 fails the acceptance test while ID2 passes. 因為這ㄍ原因 在第五項(fig.5) ID1沒有通果檢驗(接收)考試 ID2有通過檢驗.
doubt over acceptance 在承兌的部份有疑問。