- the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered；a draft or bill that is accepted by being signed
noun: acceptance, plural noun: acceptances
- 1. the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered charges involving the acceptance of bribes an acceptance speech 同義詞
- ▪ a draft or bill that is accepted by being signed a banker's acceptance
- 2. the action or process of being received as adequate or suitable, typically to be admitted into a group you must wait for acceptance into the club 同義詞
- 3. agreement with or belief in an idea, opinion, or explanation acceptance of the teaching of the Church 同義詞
- ▪ willingness to tolerate a difficult or unpleasant situation a mood of resigned acceptance 同義詞
- refusal to accept, receive, or agree to something: his non-acceptance of the plaintiff's complaints
- the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered: charges involving the acceptance of bribes
... That Require a Specific Method of Acceptance 有要求同意接受特別方式的報價 An offer may prescribe the place, time, manner...
For this reason, in Fig. 5, ID1 fails the acceptance test while ID2 passes. 因為這ㄍ原因 在第五項(fig.5) ID1沒有通果檢驗(接收)考試 ID2有通過檢驗.
doubt over acceptance 在承兌的部份有疑問。