- an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury；a crash involving road or other vehicles, typically one that causes serious damage or injury
noun: accident, plural noun: accidents
- 1. an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury he had an accident at the factory if you are unable to work owing to accident or sickness 同義詞
- ▪ a crash involving road or other vehicles, typically one that causes serious damage or injury four people were killed in a car accident 同義詞
- ▪ euphemistic used euphemistically to refer to an incidence of incontinence, typically by a child or an animal he had a little accident, but I washed his shorts out
- 2. an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause the pregnancy was an accident it is no accident that my tale features a tragic romance 同義詞
- ▪ the working of fortune; chance my faith is an accident of birth, not a matter of principled commitment he came to Harvard largely through accident
- 3. (in Aristotelian thought) a property of a thing which is not essential to its nature.
accident : 1. Event that happens unexpectedly and causes damage, injury...指國際間或敵對力量之間的敵對行動,軍事衝突等 3.Public disturbance, accident or violence---騷亂;事故;暴力事件. 看到兩者之間的不同了嗎,事實上, 只有incident...
accident是指一些意外, 像是,今天踏出門時你無法預知你會發生什麼意外 example: He died in an automobile accident years ago. 他數年前死於車禍。 但像incident 是指事故 如有個人他是...
大大您好 你貼在發問中的解釋 就已經把 incident 和 accident 定義出來了 incident 就我們系上老師的解釋是: (中性字) 說話者沒有評斷好或...