- praise enthusiastically and publicly
- enthusiastic and public praise
verb: acclaim, 3rd person present: acclaims, gerund or present participle: acclaiming, past tense: acclaimed, past participle: acclaimed
- 1. praise enthusiastically and publicly the conference was acclaimed as a considerable success he was acclaimed a great painter 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. enthusiastic and public praise she has won acclaim for her commitment to democracy
- publicly praised; celebrated: the band released their critically acclaimed debut in 1994 an acclaimed artist
- praise enthusiastically and publicly: the conference was acclaimed as a considerable success
- enthusiastic and public praise: she has won acclaim for her commitment to democracy
其實這兩個單字都差不多啦!!!!!!!!! acclaim 1.向...歡呼;為...喝采;稱讚 Critics acclaimed the new play.批評家...shout welcome cheer 變化形 acclaim 動詞變化形: acclaimed; acclaimed; acclaiming applaud 1.向...鼓掌;向...喝采 The audience applauded the singer for...
...就是 這些小說的元素來自於某書的創造力 1.much-acclaimed是一個adv-p.p.的複合形容詞 much表示程度 much-acclaimed...分開了，from被放到句首 the unique imagination of much-acclaimed author- illustrator of The Arrival, ...
The mob acclaimed him emperor.亂民擁立他為皇帝。 請問為何emperor前後不用加the 或a呢...