- an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit；an expression of praise or admiration
noun: accolade, plural noun: accolades
- 1. an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit the ultimate official accolade of a visit by the president 同義詞
- ▪ an expression of praise or admiration poignant accolades and urgent testimonials of thanks 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a touch on a person's shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood.
- an award or privilege granted as a special honour or as an acknowledgement of merit: the hotel has won numerous accolades
... NUAN ' fake PI Guang rude prefix Lake accolades Qi Ke sweet wine Alice your cavity ※ Accolades...
以下是我的回答 ack的部分 back. attack. lack. shack.sack.black ace的部分 grace.aerospace.brace.carapace.efface ade的部分 trade.shade.abrade.accolade.barricade.blade.brocade cascade.cavalcade ame的部分 shame.lame.same.became.blame ave的部分 brave 目前想到就這些了
... to one of the top four teams, earning second team accolades. Collegehoops.net's All-America was lists...