- (of physical space, especially a building) provide lodging or sufficient space for；fit in with the wishes or needs of
verb: accommodate, 3rd person present: accommodates, gerund or present participle: accommodating, past tense: accommodated, past participle: accommodated
- 1. (of physical space, especially a building) provide lodging or sufficient space for the cabins accommodate up to 6 people 同義詞
- 2. fit in with the wishes or needs of any language must accommodate new concepts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ adapt to making consumers accommodate to the realities of today's marketplace 同義詞
- (of a building or other area) provide lodging or sufficient space for: the cottages accommodate up to six people
accommodate (vt.) 使適應---(S.+oneself+to) You will soon accommodate ...to the new surroundings. 你很快就可適應新環境。 adapt(vt.)---用法和accommodate一樣 You will soon adapt yourself to the new life.你很快就可適應新...
...as"是用來接後面的副詞子句: "as easy as" the building can accommodate corporations with only two employees. 所以你的原句 可以展開...
...will be in Taipei and Taichung between Oct. 17-21 can you accommodate us? 「我們本月是否能拜訪貴公司？我十月十七日至二十一日會在台北...