- something that has been achieved successfully；the successful achievement of a task
noun: accomplishment, plural noun: accomplishments
- 1. something that has been achieved successfully:
the reduction of inflation was a remarkable accomplishment
- 2. the successful achievement of a task:
the accomplishment of planned objectives
- 3. an activity that a person can do well, typically as a result of study or practice:
long-distance running was another of her accomplishments
- 4. skill or ability in an activity:
a poet of considerable accomplishment
- n.something that has been achieved successfully:
- the reduction of inflation was a remarkable accomplishment
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...三字經，謹能恭敬不如從命遵照指示應邀前來提供一些小小分享。 大師提到，liberal accomplishments一詞是否有中文的正式用語？如果您對「正式用語」的定義是指像House...
... "taking everything into account" (各方面考慮起來) these accomplishments are even more impressive considering =各方面來看, 這些成就更是令...
My greatest accomplishment Every person has their own accomplishment...must thank the people who have helped me for the accomplishment i have made today. These include my teacher...