過去式：accorded 過去分詞：accorded 現在分詞：according
- 1. 一致 we are all in accord with one another on this issue 在這個問題上我們全體意見一致 with one accord 一致地
- 2. 協議 to reach an accord 達成協議
- 1. 給予 these facts weren't accorded much space or importance in the report 報告沒有給這些事實以足夠的篇幅和重視
1. give or grant someone (power, status, or recognition)
2. (of a concept or fact) be harmonious or consistent with
「1. give or grant someone (power, status, or recognition)」的反義字
「2. (of a concept or fact) be harmonious or consistent with」的反義字
1. 根據;按照 Please arrange the books according to size. 請按大小將書分類。 2. 取決於 He will be punished according...
... society, teachers don't enjoy respect accord to the doctors and lawyers. 樓上諸位...較之於醫師與律師的尊重一致性. 如果把accord改為分詞accorded可以嗎? 文法上是可以的, 但意思上我認為有偏差, 既是...
... - is almost instinctively treated with a devotion ordinarily accorded only to an object of national veneration, rather than any mere statute. 所以必須從[...