- （與……）一致，符合，調和[（+with）] His account of the incident accords with yours. 他對這個事件的描述與你的描述一致。
- 使一致，調解 The mayor will try to accord the controversy over the housing scheme. 市長試圖調解在住房建築規劃方面的爭議。
- 一致，符合，調和[U][（+with）] His words are in complete accord with his thoughts. 他說的話與他的思想完全一致。
- 相符的；和諧的；相應的 You need to make an according decision. 你需要做一個相應的決定。
- 一致 we are all in accord with one another on this issue 在這個問題上我們全體意見一致 with one accord 一致地
- 給予 these facts weren't accorded much space or importance in the report 報告沒有給這些事實以足夠的篇幅和重視
- 根據 according to plan/regulations 按照計劃／規定 salary will be fixed according to age and experience 薪水將視年齡和資歷而定
- 取決於 I'll act according as things turn out 我將見機行事
- 根據, 按照 Please arrange the books according to size. 請按大小將書分類。 He will be punished according to the seriousness of his crime. 他將據其罪行的輕重受到處罰。
- 根據, 取決於 We will play golf or stay home according as the weather is good or bad. 我們是去打高爾夫球還是呆在家裡取決於天氣是好是壞。
- 根據；按照 Please arrange the books according to size. 請按大小將書分類。
- 根據；取決於 We will play golf or stay home according as the weather is good or bad. 我們是去打高爾夫球還是呆在家裡取決於天氣是好是壞。
1. 根據;按照 Please arrange the books according to size. 請按大小將書分類。 2. 取決於 He will be punished according...
... society, teachers don't enjoy respect accord to the doctors and lawyers. 樓上諸位...較之於醫師與律師的尊重一致性. 如果把accord改為分詞accorded可以嗎? 文法上是可以的, 但意思上我認為有偏差, 既是...
... - is almost instinctively treated with a devotion ordinarily accorded only to an object of national veneration, rather than any mere statute. 所以必須從[...