- (of a person, organization, or institution) required or expected to justify actions or decisions; responsible；explicable; understandable
- 1. (of a person, organization, or institution) required or expected to justify actions or decisions; responsible:
parents could be held accountable for their children's actions
government must be accountable to its citizens
- 2. explicable; understandable:
the delayed introduction of characters' names is accountable, if we consider that names have a low priority
- adj.required or expected to justify actions or decisions; responsible:
- ministers are accountable to Parliament
parents cannot be held accountable for their children's actions
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
you will be held accountable您將必須承擔責任或閣下將需負擔責任比方說今天有人去一家商店買東西，商店...被判有過失，需要承擔法律責任ｃｎｎ互動英語就有喔：be held accountable 該為某事負責任 圖片參考：http://www.liveabc.com/epaper/cnn/images/sound.gif...
請問什麼是holds accountable for? Reply: 對.... 負有責任 那X executives accountable for...
It depends what kind of "liquid" you're referring to. One simple example that you can look up at online dictionary: "Oil, milk and water are all liquids." As to your question here, it just defines "a" (kind of) liquid...