- a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill；the process or fact of achieving something
noun: achievement, plural noun: achievements
- 1. a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill:
to reach this stage is a great achievement
- 2. the process or fact of achieving something:
the achievement of professional recognition
assessing ability in terms of academic achievement
- 3. a representation of a coat of arms with all the adjuncts to which a bearer of arms is entitled.
- n.a thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage:
- to reach this stage is a great achievement
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
績效應翻成merits 還是achievements好?我想是merits比較好,such as in “...要用merit 我想除了律師以外應該沒有人會認為lawsuit是achievement 2011-06-01 20:43:50 補充： adding "performance...
...典禮 well, 這樣子說好了.. 當你要頒獎給一個人的時候, 介紹他的成就當然得用 Achievement 這個單字 Achievement可以介紹他的成就 跟年紀大不大並沒有關係...
...cut down on smoking but failed. 他試圖少抽煙,但沒成功。 achievement [ 成就，成績 ] The invention of the computer is a great achievement...