- having the properties of an acid, or containing acid; having a pH below 7.；sharp-tasting or sour
- 1. having the properties of an acid, or containing acid; having a pH below 7.
a cocktail of acidic pollutants
- 2. sharp-tasting or sour:
- 3. (of a person's remarks or tone) bitter or cutting:
the occasional acidic comment
- 4. (of a colour) strikingly intense or bright:
an acidic yellow
- 5. (of rock, especially lava) relatively rich in silica:
acidic granite batholiths
- 6. relating to or denoting steel-making processes involving silica-rich refractories and slags:
- adj.having the properties of an acid, or containing acid; having a pH below 7.
- a cocktail of acidic pollutants
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
NH4Cl - by hydrolysis gives a more acidic solutionNaCl - complete dissociation in water, pH = 7 neutralHCl...
Add some acidic substances onto the iron plate to corrode it. 在鐵板上加入一些酸性的物質...
...是因為酸性的溶液(電解液) arises from a competition between dissolution due to acidic solution 是因為(由)陽極電解膜(片)的參與反應 and film growth due to anodic...