過去式：acknowledged 過去分詞：acknowledged 現在分詞：acknowledging
- 1. 承認 I acknowledge myself to be in error 我承認自己錯了 to acknowledge doing sth. 承認做過某事
- 2. 認可 to acknowledge an illegitimate child 承認私生子 to be acknowledged to be an excellent lawyer/doctor 被公認為是優秀的律師／醫生
- 3. 感謝 to acknowledge one's sources 註明引文出處並致謝
- 4. 告知收悉 we will of course acknowledge all letters 來信必覆
- 5. 向…致意 he acknowledged them with a wave 他揮手向他們致意
1. accept or admit the existence or truth of
2. express gratitude for or appreciation of
3. show that one has noticed or recognized (someone) by making a gesture or greeting
4. confirm (receipt of something)
「1. accept or admit the existence or truth of」的反義字
「2. show that one has noticed or recognized (someone) by making a gesture or greeting」的反義字
「3. confirm (receipt of something)」的反義字
...人說信，雅，達便是。 所以這句話中，儘管看到了'接受'，'承認'能恰當解釋 acknowledge. 但在譯出的文字中，卻不見這些字眼。可是這文意卻被忠實的傳達了。 好玩...
acknowledged = acknowledge 的過去式 acknowledge 是 " 認知 " , " 瞭解 " 的意思...
...weren’t helpful to that process, Prime Minister Netanyahu acknowledged as much and apologized for it. 以色列內政部長所採取的作為，對此...