- acceptance of the truth or existence of something；recognition of the importance or quality of something.
noun: acknowledgement, plural noun: acknowledgements
- 1. acceptance of the truth or existence of something there was no acknowledgement of the family's trauma 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. recognition of the importance or quality of something.
- ▪ the expression of gratitude or appreciation for something he received an award in acknowledgement of his work 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the action of showing that one has noticed someone or something he touched his hat in acknowledgement 同義詞
- ▪ a letter confirming receipt of something I received an acknowledgement of my application 同義詞
- 3. a statement printed at the beginning of a book expressing the author's or publisher's gratitude to others the reproduction on page 50 wasn't mentioned in the acknowledgements
- acceptance of the truth or existence of something: there was no acknowledgment of the family's trauma
Oxford American Dictionary
...字可以告訴對方來信(傳真)已收到!--例如: Message received with acknowledgement! 因此上述的使用時機即是確認接收時, 即可以使用此字; 再者對於別人努力的...
第一句話是說你要回一封 acknowledge letter給某個reader時, 要如何確認你該回給誰 : 這位reader的身分就寫在結尾敬辭的附近。 第二句是說: 當你跟人談公事時, 先看重對方是一個"人", 然後才去把注意力放在那件公事上。這樣, 對方會感到受尊重, 而不是被當成公事的機器。在書信上把對方當成"人...
Receipt ===================================================== Acknowledgement in receipt of share-holder distribution in sum of NT$31,921.00 (Thirty...