- make someone aware of or familiar with；know someone slightly
verb: acquaint, 3rd person present: acquaints, gerund or present participle: acquainting, past tense: acquainted, past participle: acquainted
- 1. make someone aware of or familiar with new staff should be acquainted with fire exit routes you need to acquaint yourself with the house style
- ▪ know someone slightly I am not acquainted with any young lady of that name I'll leave you two to get acquainted
- having a good knowledge of something: both are very well acquainted with the area
- make someone aware of or familiar with: new staff should be acquainted with fire exit routes you need to acquaint yourself with the house style
Oxford American Dictionary
1.acquaint 是動詞，而且是及物動詞，像使役動詞一樣,有"使"某人"熟悉"和"使"認識的意思。 所以"和某人認識"常用 be acquainted with I am acquainted with the lady. 我和那小姐認識 而...
acquaint 當主動時，解釋為 .把某事告知[通知，介绍]给某人 She acquainted her roommates with my husband . 她把我丈夫介绍给她的室友。 be aquainted with..... 多做被動式 表示 與某人[某事]相識 了解
We got acquainted with your offer carefully. Please send...2014-01-22 00:22:23 補充： We got acquainted with your offer carefully.這就是為什麼我說它...