- 1. 獲得 he was dedicated to the acquisition of wealth 他一心想發財
- 2. 習得 the acquisition of knowledge can be a pursuit in itself 求知本身就可以是一種追求
- 3. 獲得物; 收購 the latest acquisitions have to be catalogued first 最近添置的物品得先編目
1. an asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum
2. the buying or obtaining of assets or objects
learning 指學習。 acquisition 近似 acquire, 有「經過一番努力後，得到 (知識、答案等)」的意思。
acquisition - The purchase of an asset such as a plant, a division, or even an entire company. - Acquisitions can either be friendly or unfriendly. Friendly acquisitions occur when...
acquisition-->(n) the act of getting something >>> acquisitions-->things gotten duplicate copy-->(noun phrase) an exact copy of one...