- an asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum；an act of purchase of one company by another
noun: acquisition, plural noun: acquisitions
- 1. an asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum the legacy will be used for new acquisitions 同義詞
- ▪ an act of purchase of one company by another there were many acquisitions among travel agents expanding by growth or acquisition
- ▪ buying or obtaining an asset or object western culture places a high value on material acquisition 同義詞
- 2. the learning or developing of a skill, habit, or quality the acquisition of management skills
- a procedure in accounting in which the value of the assets of a company is changed from book to ...
- an asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum: the legacy will be used for new acquisitions
learning 指學習。 acquisition 近似 acquire, 有「經過一番努力後，得到 (知識、答案等)」的意思。
acquisition - The purchase of an asset such as a plant, a division, or even an entire company. - Acquisitions can either be friendly or unfriendly. Friendly acquisitions occur when...
acquisition-->(n) the act of getting something >>> acquisitions-->things gotten duplicate copy-->(noun phrase) an exact copy of one...