過去式：acquitted 過去分詞：acquitted 現在分詞：acquitting
- 1. 宣判…無罪 to be acquitted of murder/of murdering sb. 被判謀殺／謀殺某人的罪名不成立
- 1. 表現 she acquitted herself well in the competition 她在比賽中表現得很好
1. free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty
2. conduct oneself or perform in a specified way
3. discharge (a duty or responsibility)
「1. free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty」的反義字
...最後一個音節)。） #(intuit) 'in-tyoot' &(conduit) 'con-dwee' *(acquit) ' ak-kwit' *(quit) ' kwit' %(biscuit) 'biss-kit' %(circuit) '...
...be read, she though to herself that the black man is going to be acquitted. The verdict was in, GUILTY. An innocent man has...
... in Jackson being tried, and later acquitted, of more child molestation allegations and several other charges in 2005...