- 實施; 採取; 處理
- 1. 行動 to take action (against sb./sth.) （針對某人／某事物）採取行動 a man/woman of action 實幹的男人／女人
- 2. 作戰 to see (some) action 經歷戰鬥 to be killed in action 陣亡
- 3. 情節 the action of the drama takes place in antiquity 劇中的故事發生在古代 action! 開拍！
- 4. 訴訟 to institute or bring an action against sb. 起訴某人
- 5. 機械裝置 the piano had a very stiff action 那架鋼琴的琴鍵很緊
- 6. 動作
- 7. 作用 the action of salt on ice causes it to melt 鹽作用於冰使其融化
- 1. 實施; 採取; 處理
1. the fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim
2. the way in which something such as a chemical has an effect or influence
3. exciting or notable activity
4. a thing done; an act
5. armed conflict
6. a military engagement
7. legal proceedings; a lawsuit
The simple way to distinguish "motion" and "action" is: "motion" is a process "...acceleration proportional to the force. It talks about action. Now, let's go back to your question...
... of Contemporary English：Actions speak louder than words.used to...than words" means that your actions (what you do) communicate more clearly than your ...
The simple way to distinguish "motion" and "action" is: "motion" is a process "...acceleration proportional to the force. It talks about action. My stating of the law is my...