- the condition in which things are happening or being done；busy or vigorous action or movement
noun: activity, plural noun: activities
- 1. the condition in which things are happening or being done there has been a sustained level of activity in the economy the only sign of human activity now is the boatload of day trippers from the mainland
- ▪ busy or vigorous action or movement the room was a hive of activity 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a thing that a person or group does or has done the firm's marketing activities 同義詞
- ▪ a recreational pursuit or pastime a range of sporting activities 同義詞
- 3. a thermodynamic quantity representing the effective concentration of a particular component in a solution or other system, equal to its concentration multiplied by an activity coefficient.