- the state or quality of being adequate
noun: adequacy, plural noun: adequacies
- 1. the state or quality of being adequate:
the adequacy of testing procedures
n. the statutory minimum reserves of capital which a bank or other financial institution must have available.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- n.the state or quality of being adequate:
- the adequacy of testing procedures
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Adequacy 足夠;恰當Balance 均衡Calorie Control 控制卡路里熱量Moderation 適度;節制Variety 種類 多樣化
1. 資本適足率 Capital Adequacy Ratio 所謂的資本適足率，是用來衡量金融機構自有資金是否洽當的比率...
No conclusions of any kind regarding the adequacy or inadequacy of the glass in the test specimen are to be drawn from the test. 從測試的樣本中,無法推斷出任何有關玻璃適當性與不適當性的結論