- the action or process of adhering to a surface or object；the frictional grip of wheels, shoes, etc. on a surface
noun: adhesion, plural noun: adhesions
- 1. the action or process of adhering to a surface or object the adhesion of the gum strip to the paper 同義詞
- ▪ the frictional grip of wheels, shoes, etc. on a surface the sole unit provides good adhesion for walking on all surfaces 同義詞
- ▪ the sticking together of particles of different substances.
- ▪ allegiance to a particular person, party, or set of ideas he was harshly criticized for his adhesion to Say's law
- 2. an abnormal adhering of surfaces due to inflammation or injury endoscopic surgery for pelvic adhesions
- the action or process of adhering to a surface or object: the adhesion of the Scotch tape to the paper
Oxford American Dictionary
密著度測定器 Adhesion meter A contact adhesion meter devised with a sensitive electromagnetic scale... between them. The results of measurement of the work of adhesion, interphase energy and the effect roughness on the force of adhesion correlate well with the...
請問adhesion ileus是什麼意思? ※adhesion ileus 是 腸沾黏 而拆開來看的話adhesion有以下的意思，包括 1.黏著2.固守 3.皈依 4.附著(力)【物...
(PODUCT CHARACTERISTICS) 1. Strong Adhesion: Super adhesion capabilities. No worry on uneven road ...