- next to or adjoining something else；(of angles) having a common vertex and a common side.
- 1. next to or adjoining something else adjacent rooms the area adjacent to the fire station
- 2. (of angles) having a common vertex and a common side.
- 3. next to or very near a specified location a Hollywood-adjacent town Chicago's lakefront-adjacent public spaces
- ▪ characterized by some aspects of, or similar to, a specified concept this film may not technically qualify as horror, but it's certainly horror-adjacent bluegrass and bluegrass-adjacent bands and artists