- manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.)；be responsible for the implementation or use of (law or resources)
verb: administer, 3rd person present: administers, gerund or present participle: administering, past tense: administered, past participle: administered
- 1. manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.) each school was administered separately 同義詞
- ▪ be responsible for the implementation or use of (law or resources) a Health and Safety agency would administer new regulations
- 2. dispense or apply (a remedy or drug) paramedic crews are capable of administering drugs 同義詞
- ▪ deal out or inflict (punishment) retribution was administered to those found guilty
- ▪ (of a priest) perform the rites of (a sacrament) he administered the sacraments to the flock
- ▪ archaic direct the taking of (an oath) he administered the Oath of Supremacy to Thomas Percy
- 3. give help or service we must selflessly administer to his needs
- manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.): each school was administered separately
Oxford American Dictionary
There needs to be administered together even marriage certificate 在沒有上下文可以對照之下，可以翻成： 「這得甚至連同結婚證書在內都要一起提供」
Gulag was actually an acronym of the government department that administered the prison ～ “古拉格”在俄文中原是管理犯人的政府部門名稱的縮寫。 【“古拉格...
when is the training program administered to employees? 什麼時後要對員工進行教預訓練課程?