- the process or activity of running a business, organization, etc.；the people responsible for this, regarded collectively
noun: administration, plural noun: administrations
- 1. the process or activity of running a business, organization, etc.:
the day-to-day administration of the company
a career in arts administration
- 2. the people responsible for this, regarded collectively:
the university administration took their demands seriously
- 3. the management and disposal of the property of an intestate, deceased person, debtor, or other individual, or of an insolvent company, by a legally appointed administrator:
the company went into administration
an administration order
- 4. the management of public affairs; government:
the inhabitants of the island voted to remain under French administration
- 5. the officials in the executive branch of government under a particular chief executive:
the Kennedy administration sought to use the conference to repair US prestige
- 6. the term of office of a political leader or government:
the early years of the Reagan Administration
- 7. a government agency:
the US Food and Drug Administration
- 8. the action of dispensing, giving, or applying something:
the oral administration of the antibiotic
the administration of justice
1. Administration 跟 Management兩者的確有很多雷同之處...改善執行與績效」皆可謂之Management. 3. Administration 是比較用於行政方面的管理，一般來說是附屬於...
某某公司 enters into administration某某公司介入(它公司的)經營 administration [U] management of public or business...
...製造商的C&B經驗，至少2年者尤佳 3.Perform HR administration duties such as personal records administration, new hires on-...