- respect and warm approval；something regarded as impressive or worthy of respect
- 1. respect and warm approval:
I have the greatest admiration for all those involved in the project
- 2. something regarded as impressive or worthy of respect:
her house was the admiration of everyone
- 3. pleasurable contemplation:
they were lost in admiration of the scenery
- n.respect and warm approval:
- their admiration for each other was genuine
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Report of Music Admiration 或 Music Admiration Report 如果你是意指你在學校的...
...是 very surprising, especially in a way that makes you feel pleasure or admiration. 為何這裡的feel加名詞 feel不是只能作為連綴動詞用的, 它也可以作及物動詞...
...天分 artist-畫家、藝術家 Ella looked at her boyfriend in admiration as he talked about his dream of becoming an engineer. 當她男朋友...