- a statement acknowledging the truth of something；the process or fact of entering or being allowed to enter a place, organization, or institution
noun: admission, plural noun: admissions
- 1. a statement acknowledging the truth of something an admission of guilt a tacit admission that things had gone wrong 同義詞
- 2. the process or fact of entering or being allowed to enter a place, organization, or institution the country's admission to the UN I had some difficulty securing admission to the embassy 同義詞
- ▪ the money charged for allowing someone to enter a public place admission is $1 for adults and 50 cents for children 同義詞
- ▪ the number of people entering a place hospital admissions decreased nearly 65 percent
Admission 是許可，Hospital admission是 "經醫院許可入院(的人)"，加上複數，也就是 "入院人次" 的意思。所以，16 percent of hospital admissions 就是 "百分之十六的入院人次"。
she suffered form falling down and resulting in low back severe pain . associated with tenderness and pain of low back disability and muscle weakness of legs limping gait while.she walk limited motion of bilateral legs therefore. she was brough to...
.../outreach/admits/freshman/accept.shtml 去年Fresno的accept admission offer deadline是5/1，今年應該也一樣。 你最好不要先accept因為你這樣等於答應...