- a statement acknowledging the truth of something；the process or fact of entering or being allowed to enter a place, organization, or institution
noun: admission, plural noun: admissions
- 1. a statement acknowledging the truth of something:
an admission of guilt
a tacit admission that things had gone wrong
- 2. the process or fact of entering or being allowed to enter a place, organization, or institution:
the country's admission to the UN
I had some difficulty securing admission to the embassy
- 3. the money charged for allowing someone to enter a public place:
admission is $1 for adults and 50 cents for children
- 4. the number of people entering a place:
hospital admissions decreased nearly 65 percent
Admission 是許可，Hospital admission是 "經醫院許可入院(的人)"，加上複數，也就是 "入院人次" 的意思。所以，16 percent of hospital admissions 就是 "百分之十六的入院人次"。
she suffered form falling down and resulting in low back severe pain . associated with tenderness and pain of low back disability and muscle weakness of legs limping gait while.she walk limited motion of bilateral legs therefore. she was brough to...
.../outreach/admits/freshman/accept.shtml 去年Fresno的accept admission offer deadline是5/1，今年應該也一樣。 你最好不要先accept因為你這樣等於答應...