- a mixture；something mixed with something else
noun: admixture, plural noun: admixtures
- 1. a mixture he felt that his work was an admixture of aggression and creativity
- ▪ something mixed with something else green with an admixture of black
- ▪ the action of adding an ingredient to something else.
- a mixture: he felt that his work was an admixture of aggression and creativity
Oxford American Dictionary
...vaccine 麻疹腮腺炎德國麻疹混合疫苗)The measles mumps German measles admixture vaccine 日本腦炎疫苗)Japanese encephalitis vaccine 德國麻疹疫苗)German...
...after using the organ and oats and the medicine material of the sheep the admixture, however in middle east and the north not, they prepare to roast this food of the camel at...
... two kinds of compositions together while using, the admixture produces the result of scheduling to.She says that...