- a person who is fully grown or developed；a fully developed animal.
- fully grown or developed；of or for adult people
- behave in a way characteristic of a responsible adult, especially by accomplishing mundane but necessary tasks
verb: adult, 3rd person present: adults, gerund or present participle: adulting, past tense: adulted, past participle: adulted
noun: adult, plural noun: adults
- 1. a person who is fully grown or developed children should be accompanied by an adult
- ▪ a fully developed animal.
- ▪ a person who has reached the age of majority.
- 1. fully grown or developed an adult woman 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of or for adult people adult education
- ▪ emotionally and mentally mature an effort to be adult and civilized
- ▪ suitable only for adults (used euphemistically to refer to a sexually explicit film, book, or magazine). 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. informal behave in a way characteristic of a responsible adult, especially by accomplishing mundane but necessary tasks I've adulted with moderate success this week by compiling invoices and billing my client I am 24 and still trying to figure out how to adult
...卡通，一般來說小孩子都睡了。底下有很詳細的說明。Adult Swim, usually rendered [adult swim] on ... across the U.S. to promote the Adult Swim lineup, including handing out...
... thing is that, you're obsessed with the dirty image of the "adult school" when you're in Taiwan. For those English native...
dependent adult 是個法律名詞 (特別是加拿大) 指一個18歲以上成年人 經濟上無法獨立自主 身體和(或)心理上殘疾 2009-03-29 15:56:27 補充： 這個字常用在社會福利, 財務監管, 和報稅等方面