- modern and recently developed；far on or ahead in development or progress
- 1. modern and recently developed the team developed advanced techniques for measuring and controlling the noise of the submarines advanced technology 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. far on or ahead in development or progress negotiations are at an advanced stage people of advanced years
- ▪ having or suitable for a high level of knowledge or skill the content of at least some programmes should be at an advanced level an advanced course 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. Philippines (of a clock or watch) showing a time ahead of the correct time my watch is advanced
... your reading ability is concerned._ Advanced magazine can literally get you nowhere if you aim to beef up your reading...
...". 2. Your question about "advancement" and "advancing" is very good one. It deserves a detail explanation as ...
Thanks in advance 適用於請對方幫忙做一些事而需待後續回覆時用的. 例如: Please send... in advance. 2006-09-01 22:46:39 補充： 至於你的句子用Thanks in advance for your cooperation. 真的不是很適合.除非你後續還需要他們的幫忙....