- 1. 有利條件 to have the advantage of a good education 具有受過良好教育的有利條件 ‘computing experience an advantage’ “有計算機工作經驗者優先”
- 2. 有利地位 to be at an or in a position of advantage 處於有利地位 the other team had the advantage of numbers 另一個隊有人多的優勢
- 3. 好處 there is little advantage in having a car if you can't drive! 不會開車要汽車有甚麼用！ if you had your own car, it would give you the advantage of being more mobile 自己有車的話，出行會更方便
- 4. 利益 to use sth. to one's advantage 利用某物 to turn sth. to one's (own) advantage 使某事變得對自己有利
- 5. 用處 to take advantage of sth. 利用某事物 to take advantage of sb. 佔某人的便宜
- 6. 最佳效果 to the best advantage 效果最佳地 the skirt showed off her legs to advantage 這條裙子突出了她雙腿的優美線條
- 7. 優勢分 ‘advantage Federer’ “費德勒佔先”
1. a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position
2. the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit
3. a favourable or desirable feature
「1. the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit」的反義字
「2. a favourable or desirable feature」的反義字
...清楚 （多用英英字典哪，鄉親！） vantage: place or situation affording some advantage advantage 用法就廣了 big/great/definite advantage 大的／很大的／確定的優勢...
您好 , take advantage of 可以有兩種解釋: a) 善用(這應該就是您提到的正面用法) Please take...佔...便宜 The boss accused her of taking too much advantage of the company, and she was thus sacked off. 但有關於 take advantage from...
... old friend called One-lnch, a red monster took her advantage and appeared in her bedroom and stole her treasure chest...