- a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position；the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit
- put in a favourable or superior position.
noun: advantage, plural noun: advantages
verb: advantage, 3rd person present: advantages, gerund or present participle: advantaging, past tense: advantaged, past participle: advantaged
- 1. a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position:
companies with a computerized database are at an advantage
she had an advantage over her mother's generation
- 2. the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit:
you could learn something to your advantage
he saw some advantage in the proposal
- 3. a favourable or desirable feature:
the village's proximity to the town is an advantage
- 4. a score marking a point interim between deuce and winning the game:
- 1. put in a favourable or superior position.
...清楚 （多用英英字典哪，鄉親！） vantage: place or situation affording some advantage advantage 用法就廣了 big/great/definite advantage 大的／很大的／確定的優勢...
您好 , take advantage of 可以有兩種解釋: a) 善用(這應該就是您提到的正面用法) Please take...佔...便宜 The boss accused her of taking too much advantage of the company, and she was thus sacked off. 但有關於 take advantage from...
... old friend called One-lnch, a red monster took her advantage and appeared in her bedroom and stole her treasure chest...