- happening or carried on according to chance rather than design or inherent nature；coming from outside; not native
- 1. happening or carried on according to chance rather than design or inherent nature my adventures were always adventitious, always thrust on me 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ coming from outside; not native the adventitious population 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ formed accidentally or in an unusual anatomical position propagation of sour cherries by adventitious shoots
- ▪ (of a root) growing directly from the stem or other upper part of a plant.