- a cause of pain or harm；the state of being in pain
noun: affliction, plural noun: afflictions
- 1. a cause of pain or harm a crippling affliction of the nervous system 同義詞
- ▪ the state of being in pain poor people in great affliction 同義詞
- ▪ an instance of one celestial body afflicting another.
- something that causes pain or suffering: a crippling affliction of the nervous system
Oxford American Dictionary
...boyfriend..... Have now two male be making track for me, I good affliction that am really An a go to be the clerk in the musical instrument in the...
何嘗不是在遭受酷刑呢 How can it be otherwise than excruciating affliction?
常常聽到人家說"在絕望的深淵" in the depths of despair 這樣翻真的很傳神 所以我想或許可以說 in the depths of affliction 就看看你想表達的是什麼樣的痛苦了喔