- another time; once more；returning to a previous position or condition
- 1. another time; once more:
it was great to meet old friends again
- 2. returning to a previous position or condition:
he rose, tidied the bed, and sat down again
- 3. in addition to what has already been mentioned:
the wages were low but they made half as much again in tips
- 4. used to introduce a further point for consideration, supporting or contrasting with what has just been said:
I never saw any signs, but then again, maybe I wasn't looking
- 5. used to ask someone to repeat something:
what was your name again?
again和 anymore最大的差異就是 anymore通常只出現在否定句 至於again則沒有限制 所以你提供的問題 but he doesn't work there _______. 因為此句為否定句...
Born again Christian ~ 重生的基督徒。 2014-10-22 04:21:44 補充： They... Christian faith. 2014-10-22 04:23:38 補充： "Born again" means they have received a new life in Christ. (...
once again通常指的是動作方面 again 通常是指話語方面 比如說once again 我又要轉學了 (重點在自己) 如果你強烈表示同意某人所說的, 你就可以用...