- a business or organization providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group；a department or body providing a specific service for a government or other organization
noun: agency, plural noun: agencies
- 1. a business or organization providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group an advertising agency aid agencies 同義詞
- ▪ a department or body providing a specific service for a government or other organization the Environmental Protection Agency
- 2. action or intervention producing a particular effect canals carved by the agency of running water 同義詞
- ▪ a thing or person that acts to produce a particular result the movies could be an agency moulding the values of the public
agency n. 1. 代辦處,經銷處,代理機構[C] Our company has agencies in major cities of the country. 我們公司在國內主要城市都設有代理機構...
agency 是指代理權 agent 是代理商, 常會看到 sole agent 的寫法, 指的是"唯一代理...the sole agent for brand(某種產牌) in this place(or this country). I have the agency to sell this product for I am its agent here. I have some...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_agency. 請參考上述連結的 Government agencies in the United ...是什麼都可以一對一的比較喔。 2009-01-15 21:22:09 補充： http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/agency