- feelings of anger or antipathy resulting in hostile or violent behaviour; readiness to attack or confront；the action of attacking without provocation
noun: aggression, plural noun: aggressions
- 1. feelings of anger or antipathy resulting in hostile or violent behaviour; readiness to attack or confront his chin was jutting with aggression territorial aggression between individuals of the same species 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the action of attacking without provocation he called for an end to foreign aggression against his country the president has been emboldened by the success of his latest aggressions
- ▪ forcefulness the sheer volume and aggression of his playing 同義詞 反義詞
- absence of the desire or intention to be aggressive, especially on the part of nations or ... a non-aggression pact
- hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront: his chin was jutting with aggression territorial aggression between individuals of the same species
Oxford American Dictionary
Aggression leads to good defense and good defense leads to steals and...
不是任何英文單詞都可以任意縮寫的。aggression本身並無縮寫形式，但angro這個英國俚語有代表aggravation及aggression的意思，所以aggression通常可以被縮寫成aggro. 2011-11-30 04:59:12 補充： 第一句寫錯了，應該是 aggro 才對。
★Aggression and threat of aggression in Korea and other parts of the far East...侵略行動的威脅下，讓這些地區，不僅僅是一級戰區的共同疆域而已。 ◆主詞是Aggression and threat，因為後面的動詞是give(主詞複數，動詞現在式)。 ◆the area是受詞1...