- 吻合, 一致；(尤用於否定句或疑問句)適合(某人的身體或胃口)
- 1. 吻合, 一致 This picture does not agree very well with the original. 這張畫與原來的不甚相似。 The verb agrees with its subject in number and person. 在數與人稱方面, 動詞必須與其主詞一致。
- 2. (尤用於否定句或疑問句)適合(某人的身體或胃口) The food that he had eaten didn't agree with him. 他所吃的食物對他不甚相宜。 The humid climate didn't agree with him. 那潮濕的氣候對他不合適。
- (尤用於否定句或疑問句)(對某人的健康或胃口)適合 The humid climate didn't agree with him. 那潮濕的氣候對他不合適。 I like mushrooms but unfortunately they don't agree with me. 我喜歡吃蘑菇, 可惜吃了難受(我吃了以後不舒服)。
- 與某人意見完全一致 The scheme's bound to fail. I couldn't agree with you more! “這項計劃注定要失敗。”“你說得太對了！”
... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agree (1) Agree with: (a) to have the same views with (someone...sentence needs to change to: I didn’t agree with her on a word she said. 問題2...
agree with: agree是不及物動詞,所以適用於agree with 人,觀點... ex. I agree with her point of view. agree to: agree是...互相支持,沒有誰高誰低,意見相同重要 agree to比較有下屬接受長官的說法做法,所以...
...及物動詞，因此之後必須加介係詞(如以上的with、 to)纔能接受詞‧一般情況下 agree with +人 ，如 I agree with you .(you 是指人) agree to +事 ， 如 I agree...