- quite enjoyable and pleasurable; pleasant；willing to agree to something
- 1. quite enjoyable and pleasurable; pleasant a cheerful and agreeable companion 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. willing to agree to something they were agreeable to its publication 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a course of action) acceptable a compromise which might be agreeable to both coal owners and unions
- enjoyable and pleasurable; pleasant: a cheerful and agreeable companion
Oxford American Dictionary
Most agreeable and good pronunciation female first names including the word "...
:The art of being agreeable is no easy task(與人和得來的技巧不是易事。 為什麼還要加個being...n.)不就可以了嗎?或是另有其他原因呢? [Ans: If you change "agreeable" to "agreement" , then "the art of being agreement is no...
I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.--Jane Austen 我不需要每個人都可以非常令人愉快的，因為它可以幫我省去一些要去喜歡他們的麻煩。--珍奧斯汀