- an exposure to warm or fresh air, for the purpose of ventilating or removing dampness from something；a walk or outing to take air or exercise
noun: airing, plural noun: airings
- 1. an exposure to warm or fresh air, for the purpose of ventilating or removing dampness from something somebody had given the place a thorough airing 同義詞
- ▪ a walk or outing to take air or exercise taking the baby out for an airing 同義詞
- 2. a public expression of an opinion or subject these are ideas I feel might be worth an airing 同義詞
- ▪ a transmission of a television or radio program I hope the BBC gives the play another airing very soon 同義詞
They are all related to "regulate the air temperature", but they don't function the same: air-condition: verb air-condtioner...
air-condition 空調(就是空氣調節的縮寫) air-conditioner 空調機(比如冷氣機或是暖氣機都算是空調機的一種) air-conditioning...
air 在這裡是動詞，就是送蒸氣讓衣服烘乾。這裡把兩個名詞並在一起，再把兩個動詞並在一起： use steam and scents to air and freshen clothing. 使用蒸汽與香氣來烘乾衣物，並使衣物清新。 air...