- belonging to a foreign country or nation.；unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful
- a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living；a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.
noun: alien, plural noun: aliens
- 1. belonging to a foreign country or nation. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful bossing anyone around was alien to him they found the world of adult education a little alien 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ relating to or denoting beings supposedly from other worlds; extraterrestrial an alien spacecraft 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a plant or animal species) introduced from another country and later naturalized.
- 1. a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living an illegal alien 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a hypothetical or fictional being from another world. 同義詞
- ▪ a plant or animal species originally introduced from another country and later naturalized.
foreign 和 alien在意義及用法上有什差別？ foreign是指國外的或外部的 alien是指異國的或非主體的 foreigner和alien又有什麼不同呢？ 其實外國人通常用foreigner(一般為口語用法)但也有用alien(公家...
... pyramids are built by aliens.我肯定是如此。(直述語氣) (100%) 用現在式來述說真實... might have been built by aliens ten thousand years before Jesus Christ...
a.li.en <<形容詞>> (more ~; most ~) 1 外國的; 外國人的 an ~ subject 外國的人民 an ~ friend『法律』(留居國內的) 友邦人士 an ~ enemy『法律』(留居國內的) 敵國僑民 2 性質不同的, 相反的, 不相容的 Lying is ~ to his nature. 他生性不喜撒謊...