- arrangement in a straight line, or in correct or appropriate relative positions；the act of aligning parts of a machine
noun: alignment, plural noun: alignments
- 1. arrangement in a straight line, or in correct or appropriate relative positions the tiles had slipped out of alignment
- ▪ the act of aligning parts of a machine oil changes, lube jobs, and wheel alignments
- ▪ the route or course of a road or railroad four railroads, all on different alignments
- 2. a position of agreement or alliance a firm famous for its liberal alignment
- the state of not being arranged in a straight line or in correct relative positions: the non-alignment of the holes allows the light to become diffused
- arrangement in a straight line or in correct relative positions: the tiles had slipped out of alignment
Alignment Matrix=to be aligned in a matrix=mould..., and the subordinating idea is the Alignment Matrix. 2015-04-21 07:34:28 補充： (formal) the formal...
...-Andersen (人名)所發明的nomogram 來比對。 “siggaard-andersen alignment nomogram for an estimate of base excess”=“Siggaard-Andersen...
...重要單字： goal ：大「目標」，最終目標 purposes ：小「目標」，目的 alignment ：「對齊」，譬如排隊型和排書本，的對齊。或者是 「協調」「一致」的作戰...