- including everything or everyone；denoting or relating to a holiday in which all or most meals, drinks, and activities are included in the overall price.
- 1. including everything or everyone:
an all-inclusive holiday
the book doesn't claim to be all-inclusive
- 2. denoting or relating to a holiday in which all or most meals, drinks, and activities are included in the overall price.
- adj.including everything or everyone:
- the tab for the all-inclusive dinner is $38
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
all-embracing; all-inclusive; overarching ("所有的全包"的意思) 2009-01-28 05:27:29...the sun and let your worries drift away. Why not consider "all inclusive" Cuba trips? 2009-01-28 05:27:47 補充： Perhaps you...
... me, were invited. = They invited all of us, inclusive of me. The rent is $10,000 inclusive. (包括一切費用...
All rates (are) INCLUSIVE of 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes and non commissionable...