- having complete power; omnipotent；a name or title for God
- 1. having complete power; omnipotent God almighty 同義詞 all-powerful, omnipotent, supreme, most high, preeminent, ... 更多反義詞 powerless
- ▪ a name or title for God I wanted to beg the Almighty for mercy
- ▪ very great; enormous the silence was broken by an almighty roar 同義詞 very great, huge, enormous, immense, colossal, ... 更多反義詞 insignificant, tiny
- used to express especially surprise, anger, or exasperation.
Oxford American Dictionary
- having complete power; omnipotent: I swear by almighty God
- a name or title for God: I wanted to beg the Almighty for mercy